A healthy, gluten free alternative to wheat wraps. Fill with any healthy ingredients you fancy.
75g fresh washed spinach
50g rice flour
½ garlic clove, crushed
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1. Start by wilting the spinach for 3-4 mins over a medium heat in a splash of water.
2. Then set aside over a sieve to drain out the water.
3. Meanwhile, beat together 2 eggs and add the rice flour.
4. Beat into a smooth paste and add some freshly ground black pepper and a pinch of LoSalt.
5. Now add half a garlic clove, crushed and about 50ml of water. The consistency should be that of double cream. Set aside.
6. Now back to the spinach, give it a final squeeze to remove all the water, then chop finely and add to the egg mixture.
7. Heat a teaspoon of vegetable oil in a non-stick pan over a medium heat and ladle one spoon of the egg mixture into the pan. Swirl to move the mixture to the edges as you would a pancake. This should be a very thin wrap.
8. Cook for 2 mins on one side, then flip and cook for another minute on the other side.
9. Serves with any healthy filling, my favourite is mozzarella cheese and cherry tomatoes.
LoSalt Customer Service
1 Bessemer Drive
Kelvin Industrial Estate
East Kilbride, G75 0QX
+44 (0)1355 238464
© 2020 LoSalt®. All Rights Reserved.