Foil parcels, full of flavour that can be prepped in advance, kept in the fridge and cooked when you are hungry but busy!
2 tablespoons coconut milk
1 clove garlic, crushed
½ onion, diced
½ teaspoon turmeric
2 teaspoons mild curry powder
Freshly ground black pepper
180g raw prawns
1 tablespoon cornflower
1. Into the water, add coconut milk, crushed garlic, chopped onion, turmeric, mild curry powder, LoSalt and black pepper.
2. Mix well.
3. Preheat the oven to 200˚C.
4. Prepare a double foil parcel in a small roasting tray.
5. Pop the prawns into the parcel and pour over the curry mix.
6. Place in the oven for 20 minutes.
7. Take out of the oven, open up the parcel and stir in 1 tablespoon of cornflower dissolved in a small amount of cold water.
8. Seal the parcel back up and pop back in the oven for another 30 minutes until the onions are cooked and the sauce is nice and thick.
9. Serve with rice and vegetables and enjoy!