50g unsalted butter
50g dark brown soft sugar
½ x 397g can condensed milk
½ tsp LoSalt
250g low fat natural yoghurt
100ml double cream
400g mixed fresh strawberries and raspberries
1. Melt the butter and sugar in a small saucepan and gently cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Add the condensed milk and bring to the boil, stirring and cook for 1 minute, stirring all the time to give a thick golden caramel.
3. Stir in the LoSalt and allow to cool then stir in the yoghurt. Chill.
4. Whisk the cream to soft peaks and stir into the yoghurt. Freeze for 1 hour then stir, freeze for a further 1½ hours or until the yoghurt has just frozen.
5. Serve with the fresh fruit.
LoSalt Customer Service
1 Bessemer Drive
Kelvin Industrial Estate
East Kilbride, G75 0QX
+44 (0)1355 238464
© 2020 LoSalt®. All Rights Reserved.