Cauliflower Hash with Eggs
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 20 minutes
- Serves: 2
Omit the eggs for a vegan alternative. Great served with a drizzle of chilli sauce.
- ½ cauliflower
- ¾ tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ onion, diced
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp LoSalt
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander, plus extra leaves to garnish
- 2 medium eggs
- Cut the cauliflower into florets keeping the stalks and inner leaves. Chop in a food processor in batches enough to give the appearance of coarse rice.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the onion and chilli for 5 minutes, stir in the spices and LoSalt and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the cauliflower and 50ml water, cover and cook gently for 5 minutes. Stir in the chopped coriander, then make 2 hollows, cracking an egg into each. Cover and cook for a further 4-5 minutes until the eggs are just cooked.
- Serve sprinkled with extra coriander leaves.