LoSalted Caramel Fro-Yo
- Prep: 15 minutes (plus chilling & freezing)
- Cook: 5 minutes
- Serves: 4-6
- 50g unsalted butter
- 50g dark brown soft sugar
- ½ x 397g can condensed milk
- ½ tsp LoSalt
- 250g low fat natural yoghurt
- 100ml double cream
- 400g mixed fresh strawberries and raspberries
- Melt the butter and sugar in a small saucepan and gently cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the condensed milk and bring to the boil, stirring and cook for 1 minute, stirring all the time to give a thick golden caramel.
- Stir in the LoSalt and allow to cool then stir in the yoghurt. Chill.
- Whisk the cream to soft peaks and stir into the yoghurt. Freeze for 1 hour then stir, freeze for a further 1½ hours or until the yoghurt has just frozen.
- Serve with the fresh fruit.