Serve these delicious fritters with avocado and sliced tomato.
300g drained, tinned sweetcorn
4 spring onions, sliced
handful parsley, chopped
1 clove garlic, grated
3 eggs, beaten
75g plain flour (gluten free flour can be used)
pinch of cayenne pepper
pinch of LoSalt
freshly ground black pepper
drizzle vegetable oil
1. In a large bowl, mix together the sweetcorn, spring onions, parsley, garlic and beaten eggs.
2. Next add the flour, cayenne pepper, LoSalt and black pepper and mix really well.
3. Now, heat a drizzle of vegetable oil in a large, non-stick frying pan.
4. Drop the fritter batter, 2 tablespoons at a time in to the hot pan. (cook 3 maximum at a time)
5. Cook for 2 minutes on each side and serve, hot!