A tasty but simple dish which is great for mid-week dining!
1 knob unsalted butter, melted
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
Zest of 1 lemon
Freshly ground black pepper
Handful fresh parsley, chopped
Juice from 1 lemon
1 medium cauliflower,
trimmed and cut into small florets
4 salmon fillets
1 lemon, sliced
20 cherry tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 200˚C.
2. Start by mixing together the melted butter, olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, black pepper and Losalt. Also add the chopped parsley and lemon juice and mix well.
3. Now add the cauliflower florets and mix well to coat.
4. Pop in the oven for 20 mins, meanwhile marinade the salmon fillets in the remaining parsley mix along with a sliced lemon. Set aside.
5. After 20 minutes cooking, add the salmon, lemon slices and cherry tomatoes to the dish.
6. Drizzle with a little extra olive oil and pop back in the oven for another 20 minutes. Make sure the salmon is cooked through before serving.