Potatoes for Christmas Day…but not as you know them!
Potatoes, peeled (allow 2 per person)
Garlic Cloves, peeled and sliced
1. Peel and half as many potatoes as you need, I usually allow 2 potatoes per person.
2. Add the potatoes to a large pan of boiling water.
3. Add 3-4 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced.
4. Boil for 10-12 mins until cooked through but holding their shape, meanwhile pre-heat the oven to 200˚C.
5.Drain and pour the potatoes and garlic slices into a roasting tin.
6. Add 3 more slices of garlic and a big slosh of olive oil.
7. Next add plenty of black pepper and a sprinkle of LoSalt.
8. Shake to cover.
9. Pop in the oven and roast for 50 mins, turning half way through cooking.
10. Serve, steaming hot, garlicky and golden!