Potatoes for Christmas Day…but not as you know them!
Potatoes, peeled (allow 2 per person)
Garlic Cloves, peeled and sliced
1. Peel and half as many potatoes as you need, I usually allow 2 potatoes per person.
2. Add the potatoes to a large pan of boiling water.
3. Add 3-4 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced.
4. Boil for 10-12 mins until cooked through but holding their shape, meanwhile pre-heat the oven to 200˚C.
5.Drain and pour the potatoes and garlic slices into a roasting tin.
6. Add 3 more slices of garlic and a big slosh of olive oil.
7. Next add plenty of black pepper and a sprinkle of LoSalt.
8. Shake to cover.
9. Pop in the oven and roast for 50 mins, turning half way through cooking.
10. Serve, steaming hot, garlicky and golden!
LoSalt Customer Service
1 Bessemer Drive
Kelvin Industrial Estate
East Kilbride, G75 0QX
+44 13552 38464
© 2020 LoSalt®. All Rights Reserved.