Egg & Avocado cooked in a pretty, tasty way
Half large avocado
1 large egg
2/3 radishes, thinly sliced
Handful mixed seeds
Juice of half a lime
Freshly ground black pepper
Edible dried flower petals - optional
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180˚C.
2. Scoop out the flesh from half a large avocado without cutting the skin. Pop the skin in a small baking dish.
3. Crack a large egg into the avocado skin and season with black pepper and a sprinkle of LoSalt.
4. Put in the oven to bake for 15 mins or until the egg is cooked to your liking.
5. Meanwhile, crush the scooped out avocado and add lime juice, mixed seeds and half of the sliced radish.
6. When the egg is baked, remove from the oven, put onto a cool plate and serve with the avocado mix on the side, decorated with the remaining radish slices, a few more mixed seeds and some edible flower petals if you are feeling special!
LoSalt Customer Service
1 Bessemer Drive
Kelvin Industrial Estate
East Kilbride, G75 0QX
+44 (0)1355 238464
© 2020 LoSalt®. All Rights Reserved.