I have suggested you use raspberries or blueberries because they work well, but feel free to try any of your favourite fruit.
50g jumbo oats
150ml milk (dairy, almond or oat)
Pinch LoSalt (66% less sodium than regular salt)
Handful raspberries or blueberries
Drizzle of runny honey
1. Over a gentle heat, warm the oats and majority of milk (set aside a tablespoon’s worth) for 2 mins.
2. Add a pinch of LoSalt.
3. Add the fruit (save a bit for the topping at the end!).
4. Continue to warm through whilst ‘mushing’ the fruit as it softens.
5. Set aside, meanwhile, pour the tablespoon of milk into your glass or jar.
6. Add a drizzle of runny honey and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
7. Now spoon in the oat mixture.
8. Top with the little extra fruit and another drizzle of honey.
9. Pop in the fridge until morning.