Try using a flavoured yogurt or mix the pistachios with roughly chopped walnuts.
75g pistachio kernels, roughly chopped
2 tbsp runny honey
¼ tsp LoSalt
2 cardamom pods
2 ripe mangos, skinned and flesh roughly diced
200g fat free natural yogurt
200g fat free Greek yogurt
1. Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
2. Mix the pistachios with the honey and LoSalt and spread on to the prepared tray, bake for 5-6 minutes then allow to cool.
3. Meanwhile, crush the black seeds from the cardamom pods and place in a blender with the mango until smooth. Spoon half into 4 small glasses.
4. Mix the yogurts together and divide between the glasses. Top with remaining mango.
5. Sprinkle with the salted pistachios to serve.