Serve with a large green salad to make a delicious light lunch.
1 sheet ready rolled puff pastry
1 egg yolk, beaten
250g mixed baby tomatoes
1 tablespoon low fat cream cheese
Drizzle olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
2. Open out the ready rolled puffed pastry and cut out a large heart shape, putting the scraps of pastry aside to make something else!
3. Score around the heart shaped pastry, 1cm from the edge. (Make sure you only go half way through!).
4. Brush the pastry with beaten egg yolk – setting aside the remaining egg.
5. Pop in the oven for 8 mins.
6. Meanwhile slice the baby tomatoes.
7. Mix the low fat cream cheese with the remaining egg yolk.
8. Take the pastry out of the oven and spread the crème cheese mixture over the pastry and cover with the sliced tomatoes.
9. Drizzle with olive oil and season with freshly ground black pepper and a pinch of LoSalt.
10. Pop back in the oven for 10-12 mins.
11. Serve hot with some fresh basil leaves on top.