175g Rich Tea Light biscuits
200g unsalted butter
100g dark brown soft sugar
397g can condensed milk
½ tsp LoSalt
2 ripe bananas, mashed
250g 0% fat Greek yoghurt
1 tsp cocoa
1. Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
2. Crush the biscuits in a food processor to give fine crumbs. Melt 100g butter and mix in the crumbs.
3. Press into the base and sides of a 4cm deep, 20cm round loose bottomed tin and bake for 10 minutes. Cool.
4. Melt the remaining butter and sugar in a medium saucepan and gently cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the condensed milk and bring to the boil, stirring and cook for 1 minute, stirring all the time to give a thick golden caramel.
5. Stir in the LoSalt and pour into the tin. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
6. Spread the bananas on top of the caramel and top with the yoghurt, remove from the tin. Sprinkle with cocoa and serve.
LoSalt Customer Service
1 Bessemer Drive
Kelvin Industrial Estate
East Kilbride, G75 0QX
+44 13552 38464
© 2020 LoSalt®. All Rights Reserved.