Mango Lassi Syllabub
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 5-6 minutes
- Serves: 4
Try using a flavoured yogurt or mix the pistachios with roughly chopped walnuts.
- 75g pistachio kernels, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- ¼ tsp LoSalt
- 2 cardamom pods
- 2 ripe mangos, skinned and flesh roughly diced
- 200g fat free natural yogurt
- 200g fat free Greek yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Mix the pistachios with the honey and LoSalt and spread on to the prepared tray, bake for 5-6 minutes then allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, crush the black seeds from the cardamom pods and place in a blender with the mango until smooth. Spoon half into 4 small glasses.
- Mix the yogurts together and divide between the glasses. Top with remaining mango.
- Sprinkle with the salted pistachios to serve.