Grilled Harissa Salmon Skewers
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 10 minutes
- Serves: 2
Try serving with a fresh salad and flatbreads instead of couscous.
- 2 salmon fillets, skin removed, each cut into 6 chunks
- 1 courgette, sliced into 8
- 1 tbsp rose harissa paste
- ½ tsp LoSalt
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 100g wholewheat couscous
- Preheat the grill and line a baking tray with foil.
- In a large bowl, mix together the salmon, courgette, harissa and ¼ tsp LoSalt.
- Using 4 skewers, thread the salmon, courgette and cherry tomatoes alternately. Place on the prepared tray and grill for 5 minutes, turn and grill for a further 5 minutes until slightly charred and just cooked throughout.
- Meanwhile, place the couscous and remaining LoSalt in a small bowl, pour over boiling water to just cover the couscous, cover with clingfilm and leave for 5 minutes, fluff up with a fork and serve with the skewers.