Creamy Leek Filled Jacket Potatoes
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 1-1.5 hours
- Serves: 4
Great served with a green salad. Try precooking the potatoes in advance or in the microwave to save time.
- 4 large baking potatoes (800g)
- 15g unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large leek, sliced (300g)
- 25g light cream cheese
- 2 tbsp soured cream
- 1 tsp LoSalt
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
- Place the potatoes in the oven and cook for 1-1½ hours or until tender. Cool slightly before halving. Scoop out the flesh from the centre, leaving a 1cm border around the edge and place in a bowl.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large frying pan with the oil and fry the leek for 4-5 minutes until softened. Stir into the reserved potato with the cream cheese, soured cream, LoSalt and black pepper, mixing well to combine. Spoon back into the potato shells and serve.