Chicken Caesar Salad
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 7-8 minutes
- Serves: 4
A great way to use up leftover roast chicken or turkey.
- 80g ciabatta, torn into bite sized pieces
- ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp LoSalt
- 150ml fat free natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 anchovy fillet, very finely chopped
- 2 Romaine hearts, thickly sliced
- 200g roast chicken, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
- Place the bread on a baking tray and toss with the oil and half the LoSalt, bake for 7-8 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile, mix together the yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic, anchovy and remaining LoSalt, season with black pepper.
- Toss the dressing into the Romaine lettuce, top with the chicken and scatter over the ciabatta croutons to serve.