Try with boneless chicken thighs and swap the cavolo nero for shredded kale.
500g chicken breast fillet, diced
1 tbsp plain flour
1½ tsp LoSalt
1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, cut into small chunks (200g)
1 red pepper, diced (180g)
1 very low salt chicken stock cube
Zest and juice 1 lemon
200g cavolo nero, thick stalks removed and sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
2. Toss the chicken in the flour with 1 tsp LoSalt and black pepper. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the chicken for 3 minutes, add the onion and pepper for a further 2 minutes. Dissolve the stock cube in 300ml boiling water.
3. Stir the lemon zest and juice and the stock into the chicken and bring to the boil. Transfer to a casserole dish, cover and bake for 45 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, place the couscous in a bowl with remaining LoSalt and pour over 250ml boiling water, cover and leave for 5 minutes, fluff up with a fork.
5. Cook the cavolo nero in boiling water for 3 minutes, drain then stir into the stew. Serve with the couscous.