A delicious, healthy and gluten free snack or light meal. So tasty!!
8 small heads of long stem broccoli
8 asparagus spears
4 slices rye bread
2 garlic cloves
Drizzle olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Start by steaming the broccoli heads and asparagus for 3-4 mins until tender.
2. Meanwhile, toast the rye bread and chop the garlic cloves.
3. Once the vegetables have been steamed, heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large, non-stick frying pan and add the chopped garlic and the vegetables.
4. Add some freshly ground black pepper and a pinch of Losalt.
5. Saute for 2-3 mins.
6. Pop the vegetables on top of the toasted rye, making sure you get all the scrummy bits of garlic out of the pan.
7. Drizzle with fresh lemon juice and serve – Delicious!!
LoSalt Customer Service
1 Bessemer Drive
Kelvin Industrial Estate
East Kilbride, G75 0QX
+44 13552 38464
© 2020 LoSalt®. All Rights Reserved.